Feel free to browse open positions we are hiring for below:
Atlantic Urology Clinics is hiring a scribe/MA for multiple locations including Conway, Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, etc.
The medical scribe is responsible for transcribing accurately the patient’s encounter with the physician.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accompany physician into the exam room in order to transcribe accurately the physician’s encounter with the patient and others present.
- Transcribe patient orders including laboratory tests, radiology tests, medication, etc.
- Locate in the computer past medical records including laboratory, radiology and other test results.
- Document the physical, assessment/plan, MDM (Medical Decision Making) procedures, final diagnoses/symptoms and discharge instructions.
- Support the work flow with the clinical.
- Document when consultants were called and returned the call.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Urology/general medical terminology
- Ability to type 50-80 words per minute
- Computer proficiency
- Professional demeanor
- Respect and follow physician/patient etiquette
- Work under pressure with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience
- 3+ years experience as a scribe, or experienced Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- EMR experience
- E&M, CPT, ICD10 billing/coding knowledge
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
Email resume to
- Schedule and co-ordinate surgery procedures between patient, physician and hospitals
- Extensive contact with Physicians, Patients, Hospitals and Insurance companies
- Communicating to patients’ any and all pre-operative workup and testing
- Obtain all authorizations for surgeries and procedures
- Maintain contact between both offices for the purpose of coordinating surgery assists if necessary
- Maintain Surgery Schedule in Book and in Computer so Physicians can access their surgery schedules
- Assist in any and all front office duties, i.e. filing charts, answering phones, etc. as time permits
- Maintain an active hospital patient treatment list that must be updated daily
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Superior Telephone, computer, and typing skills
- Medical system experience & MS Office experience preferred
- One plus year(s) experience in a medical office setting required
- Ability to sit, stand, and communicate to patients and staff
Job Description Clause:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Atlantic Urology Clinics is hiring MA/LPNs for several locations.
Licensed Practical Nurse/ Medical Assistant
Myrtle Beach, SC, US
The Nursing staff at Atlantic Urology Clinics are a specifically trained group of individuals who demonstrate expertise in dealing with patients during all aspects of care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Always maintain a professional manner with patients, physicians, staff and the general public while in the work environment.
Provide direct nursing care for identified patients.
Perform nursing assessments and triage for new and current patients as instructed.
Provide education to patients with verbal instruction and printed materials.
Apply rules and regulations for radiation safety. Detect any radiation hazards and provide for appropriate patient and employee safety and report to physicist, engineer and supervisors.
Able to simulate treatment set-ups including proper documentation.
Be able to construct immobilization devices as needed for reproducibility.
Identifies patients and ensures appropriate patient's charts are utilized
Observe first signs of any complications and report to Physician and document report.
Provide patient care and comfort that is necessary for procedures.
Be able to deliver clear and concise instructions appropriate to the level of comprehension of the patient.
Able to assist in lifting or transferring patients in a safe manner.
Arrive as scheduled and can be relied on to complete assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
Able to direct questions to the proper people at the proper time.
Accepts responsibility for actions and is willing to lend assistance where needed.
Exhibits good follow-through on given tasks.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Current LPN license in good standing or extensive Medical Assistant experience
1-3 years proven experience in related field
Be an active part of the center's team.
CONFIDENTIAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION:
Must properly control the release of proprietary and confidential information.
Job Description Clause:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.